the transfer center prepares students for a successful transfer to a four year institution. the center has a variety of resources available to provide students with pertinent transfer information. in addition, the center hosts visits by representatives from four year institutions. each fall semester the transfer center sponsors transfer day which brings representatives from a variety of public and private four year colleges and universities to the campus.
- bradley university
- bradley university — icc to bradley university transfer guides
- chamberlain college of nursing
- eureka college
- greenville college — digital media/graphic design
- illinois state university — arts technology
- illinois state university — graphic communications
- illinois state university — mennonite college of nursing
- methodist college — health science
- methodist college — registered nurse to bachelors of science in nursing (rn-bsn)
- olivet nazarene university — nursing
- southern illinois university-carbondale — aes to civil engineering
- university of illinois at campaign/urbana — icc pathway to illinois — pathway form
- university of phoenix
- university of st. francis — dental hygiene to healthcare leadership
- university of st. francis — emergency medical services to healthcare leadership
- university of st. francis — nursing to healthcare leadership
- university of st. francis — radiologic technology to healthcare leadership
- university of st. francis — respiratory therapy to healthcare leadership
- university of wisconsin stout — graphic communications
- western illinois university — fire administration
- western illinois university — fire science
- western illinois university — graphic communication
- western illinois university — music business
- western illinois university — psychology
guaranteed transfer admission programs
† program specific transfer guides
- eastern illinois university – music education (instrumental)
- eastern illinois university – music education (vocal)
- university of illinois at chicago – registered nurse to bachelors of science in nursing (rn-bsn)
- university of illinois at springfield — accountancy
- university of illinois at springfield — business administration
- university of illinois at springfield — business administration management
- university of illinois at springfield — economics
- university of illinois at springfield — management information systems
- university of illinois at springfield — management information systems (healthcare)
private, not-for-profit institutions
† program specific transfer guides
private, for-profit institutions
big 10 universities
big 12 universities
the itransfer website and the illinois articulation initiative (iai) transferable general education package (gecc) assists students with planning ahead for a successful transfer of higher education coursework within illinois.
transferology is a nation-wide network designed to help students explore their college transfer options.
information you need to transfer from an illinois community college to an illinois 4-year institution.
state lawmakers created the isac to ensure that financial considerations did not prevent illinois students from realizing their postsecondary educational goals.
collegesource, inc. has been creating information technology solutions for higher education since 1971. more than 2,000 institutions and millions of users worldwide utilize collegesource products for degree audit, academic planning, and transfer articulation.
research all aspects of college transfer and assess whether it is the right choice for you based upon the transferability of your course history.
picu has prepared a full list of participating institutions where you can find more information about the college’s admission policies and transfer resources.
additional transfer websites
campus pride envisions campuses and a society free of anti-lgbtq prejudice, bigotry and hate. it works to develop student leaders, campus networks, and future actions to create such positive change.
this analysis cutting tool was designed to provide rapid customized reports for public inquiries relating to campus crime and fire data. the data are drawn from the ope campus safety and security statistics website database to which crime statistics and fire statistics are submitted annually, via a web-based data collection, by all postsecondary institutions that receive title iv funding.
campustours builds video tours, photorealistic interactive campus maps, mobile walking tours and custom data-driven multimedia applications for education, non-profit and government clients worldwide.
career cruising is a self-exploration and planning program that helps people of all ages achieve their potential in school, career and life.
it’s important to figure out where you’ll flourish. to simplify the process, center for online education has compiled a guide to choosing an lgbtq-friendly college as well as an extensive list of relevant scholarships.
each year, the college board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the sat and the advanced placement program. the organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.
consortium of higher education lgbt resource professionals envision higher education environments where lgbtq people, inclusive of all of our intersecting identities, are fully liberated.
The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities is a higher education association of more than 180 Christian institutions around the world. CCCU institutions are accredited, comprehensive colleges and universities whose missions are Christ-centered and rooted in the historic Christian faith.
our 32,000 online degrees are offered across 133 subjects, and are available at all degree levels. they provide tuition and salary data, information on programmatic accreditation, certification and licensure requirements, and other data to help your degree search go as smoothly as possible.
hacu represents more than 470 colleges and universities committed to hispanic higher education success in the u.s., puerto rico, latin america, and spain.
browse the 100+ historically black colleges and universities sorted by state, size, tuition, conference, and ranking.
search the u.s. to find the best college for you.
a comparative profile of illinois higher education
illinois cis is part of the intocareers consortium. in partnership with the u.s. department of labor’s bureau of labor statistics and the employment and training administration we develop local, state and national labor market information for businesses, educators, government agencies, researchers, and students.
the ilts series is a group of exams created by the state board for educator licensure (sbec) and administered by the educational testing service (ets) that are designed to determine whether or not an individual has the knowledge necessary to be an entry-level educator in the illinois public school system.
the midwest student exchange program, or msep, is a multi-state tuition reciprocity program.
myplan.com helps students and professionals plan more fulfilling lives by making well-informed decisions about their education and careers.
peterson’s helps you find, prep, and fund your college education.
earn micro-scholarships as early as 9th grade and discover your path to the best college for you.
u.s. news provides nearly 50 different types of numerical rankings and lists to help students narrow their college search. from national universities and liberal arts colleges to a-plus schools for b students, find the right one for you.
these are the best online bachelor’s degree programs, based on factors such as graduation rates, indebtedness of new graduates and academic and career support services offered to students.
transfer events at icc
evaluation of transfer credit policy
official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. a transcript is only considered official if it meets the following criteria:
- mailed directly to icc from the issuing institution.
- sent to icc electronically through a secure service provider, such as parchment, credentials, national student clearinghouse, etc.
- brought into enrollment services in the unopened, original, and sealed envelope it was issued in.
have transcripts sent to:
illinois central college
attn: enrollment services
1 college dr.
east peoria, il 61635-0001
some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. check with your advisor for more information.
evaluation of transfer credit
the transcript evaluation process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete. during peak enrollment periods, additional time may be required. please note only credits that will be used for your current program(s) of study are added to your academic record at icc.
students interested in receiving credit from college level coursework should have their official transcripts sent directly to icc as early as possible after completing the icc application. once icc receives the official transcript, it is evaluated in the order in which it is received. information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eservices account. once logged in, select transfer credit: report from the other academic drop down menu under the academics section of the student center. you will receive notification via email to your icc email address once the evaluation is complete. keep in mind that only credits transfer; individual grades earned at another institution will not be factored into your icc cumulative grade point average.
transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:
degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the united states conferred by the higher learning commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the united states.
non-united states institutions
institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s ministry of education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. course work from non-united states institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as world education services or educational credential evaluators (ece).
credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the guide to the evaluation of educational experiences in the armed services by ace.