all job and career postings are handled through neogov — a popular workforce management tool for the public sector.
find employment opportunities for staff
find employment opportunities for full and part-time faculty
find employment opportunities for student workers
icc is proud to be named one of the “2019 most promising places to work in community colleges” by nisod and diverse: issues in higher ed. read more about this award
faq for neogov applicants
- i have completed all my work, education, reference, and additional information sections, but do not see a place to submit the application. what should i do?
- an email address is required to complete the online application form. how do i get an email address?
- what if i don’t have computer/internet access?
- how do i get help with completing the online application form and accessing the database?
- what types of attachments are acceptable?
- how do i check the status of my application?
you can check the status of your application by following these steps:
- go to the applicant login webpage and input your username and password.
- click the ‘application status’ link in the center of the webpage. a status will be displayed for each position that you have applied for. you may see one of the following statuses:
- application received — your application was successfully submitted to icc.
- screening for minimum qualifications — your qualifications are being reviewed and compared to the requirements for the position.
- selected for skills testing — skills tests may include but are not limited to: typing, data entry and microsoft office software.
- selected to interview — you will be contacted for an interview
the ‘application status’ section will not indicate when a position is filled. you will be notified by email when a position is filled, reposted or closed.
- what is illinois central college’s process to fill staff and full-time faculty positions?
- what is icc’s process for filling adjunct faculty positions?
- the job i’m interested in isn’t listed. how can i know when this job is available?
- can i apply for more than one job?
- i have already submitted an application. how can i update my application materials?
- what does it mean when a position closing date says “continuous”?
- how will i know when a position is filled?
- will you hold my application on file for future vacancies?
- i completed the application first, now how do i apply for a specific position?
- what if i want to submit a resume/cover letter or other materials?
- i have already created an account. how do i log back into the system?
- what if i can’t remember my username and/or password?
- i am from another country and wish to apply for a position. is this possible?
- how do i attach documents to my online application?