<kbd id="12l99mpc"></kbd><address id="fsmjhue5"><style id="ory106r7"></style></address><button id="7jtotv15"></button>


        • Notification of Awards
        • Purchasing Textbooks with Financial Aid
        • E-Consent Guide
        • Shopping Sheet
        • How and When Do You Receive Aid
        • Return to Title IV Aid
        • Summer Options
        • Student Loan Code of Conduct
        • Special Academic Services
        • Scholarships
        • Veteran’s Information
        • Student Housing
        • Campus Visits
        • Student Records

          Illinois Central College’s Enrollment Services Office houses all student records. The office provides information and services for students pertaining to admission, enrollment, records, transcript requests, transfer credit evaluation, and graduation.

          Please select from the following services:


          If you have recently moved to the ICC college district or live in a split district, such as El Paso or Farmington, please review the Residency Requirement information and fill out the Residency Questionnaire.

          Student Housing Residents

          If you are a resident of Student Housing, you will not be classified as an in-district student.  However, you will only pay in-district tuition rates. The adjustment is made after classes start at the beginning of the semester.

          Co-op Chargebacks

          Students who wish to attend an Illinois community college outside of the ICC community college district should fill-out the Co-op Chargebacks online form at least 30 days before the start of the semester. Some students may be able to attend the other community college at their in-district tuition rate.

          Request for Enrollment Verification

          You may request a letter stating dates of enrollment for the following purposes:

          • Loan deferment
          • Good student discount
          • Enrollment verification letter

          If you need an Enrollment Verification letter, please download the Enrollment Verification form and bring to the Enrollment Services office or email to [email protected].

          Change Student Information

          Changes to address, phone number, or email can be updated through your eServices account.

          If you have changes to a social security number or name, you should submit a Change of Student Information form with a copy of your driver’s license or state ID and social security card reflecting these changes to Enrollment Services. A driver’s license or state ID and a marriage license are also acceptable for a name change.

          Degree/Certificate of Study Change Request

          You should only change and/or add program(s) of study to your student record after meeting with an academic advisor to discuss the program best fitting your educational goals.

          If it is determined an update to your program(s) of study at ICC is needed, either complete the Degree of Study Change Request or Certificate of Study Change Request. These forms will ensure:

          • You receive appropriate academic advising according to the program of study on your record.
          • Your eligibility for financial aid is correctly determined.
          • Your student record contains the degree and/or certificate(s) you are pursuing at ICC.
          • You are able to apply to graduate through your eServices account.

          Non-Degree Seeking Students

          If you need to update your program of study, but are not intending to earn a degree from ICC, you may request your program of study change through email. Your email should include:

          • Your first and last name
          • ICC Student ID
          • Date of birth
          • Your intention of enrolling in courses but not earning a degree at ICC

          Submit a Transcript & Evaluation

          Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. A transcript is only considered official if it meets the following criteria:

          • Mailed directly to ICC from the issuing institution.
          • Sent to ICC electronically through a secure service provider, such as Parchment, Credentials, National Student Clearinghouse, etc.
          • Brought into Enrollment Services in the unopened, original, and sealed envelope it was issued in.

          Have transcripts sent to:

          Illinois Central College
          ATTN: Enrollment Services
          1 College Dr.
          East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

          Some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. Check with your advisor for more information.

          Visiting Students who have prior college course work from an accredited 4-year institution may email an unofficial copy of their transcript.

          Evaluation of Transfer Credit

          The transcript evaluation process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete. During peak enrollment periods, additional time may be required. Please note only credits that will be used for your current program(s) of study are added to your academic record at ICC.

          Students interested in receiving credit from college level coursework should have their official transcripts sent directly to ICC as early as possible after completing the ICC application. Once ICC receives the official transcript, it is evaluated in the order in which it is received. Information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eServices account. Once logged in, select Transfer Credit: Report from the other academic drop down menu under the Academics section of the Student Center. You will receive notification via email to your ICC email address once the evaluation is complete. Keep in mind that only credits transfer; individual grades earned at another institution will not be factored into your ICC cumulative grade point average.

          Transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:

          Regionally Accredited

          Degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the United States conferred by the Higher Learning Commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the United States.

          Non-regionally Accredited

          Specialized institutions in the United States, including distance learning providers recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the U.S. Department of Education.

          Non-United States Institutions

          Institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s Ministry of Education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. Course work from non-United States institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).


          Credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services by ACE.

          Request a Transcript

          We have retained Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders online. Transcripts are normally processed within 2-3 business days but may take longer during peak periods or if your transcript is from 1982 or older.

          Any student who has a financial obligation with ICC will have their transcript withheld. Payments for outstanding financial obligations must be with guaranteed funds.

          Online Requests

          Cost: FREE (Overnight Federal Express charges will apply)

          Current ICC Students

          Current ICC students should use eServices for faster form completion. By using eServices, your student information will pre-fill in the request form and you will not be required to sign an electronic authorization form. Please read these instructions on how to request a transcript through eServices.


          Alumni should use the link below to request a transcript. As part of this request process, you will be required to complete an electronic signature authorization form before your transcript can be released. Please read these instructions on how to request a transcript as an alumni.

          Check your Order Status

          Use the link below at any time to check the status of your transcript request.

          While you Wait

          In situations where a transcript is necessary for immediate use, one may be provided within an hour for $10 per copy. This service is available Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 3 pm on the East Peoria Campus only.


          We confer degrees and certificates at the end of fall, spring and summer semesters. Students must apply for their degree/certificate prior to the deadline for their final semester:

          • Fall Semester (ends in December) — apply by October 1
          • Spring Semester (ends in May) — apply by March 1
          • Summer Semester (ends in July) — apply by June 1

          Applying for graduation

          Applying for graduation is EASY and FREE via your eServices account.

          Once logged into eServices, select “My Academics” and then select “Apply for Graduation”. You are only eligible to apply to graduate from the program of study in which you are enrolled. If you need to add or change a program of study, please review the tab above labeled Degree/Certificate of Study Change Request.

          General Education Substitution/Waiver Forms

          Students should complete the General Education Substitution form after speaking with their academic advisor when they want to substitute a course to meet a specific general education requirement.

          Substitution Request Form

          Please complete the Substitution Request form when you want to substitute a course to meet a specific program requirement for a student.

          Release of Information and FERPA Restriction

          When a student turns 18 years old, or enters a postsecondary institution at any age, the rights under FERPA transfer from the parents to the student (“eligible student”). This means that the college cannot legally give a parent or guardian any information in regards to the student’s educational record without the student’s written consent.

          According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, students have the right to:

          Under FERPA, ICC can only release the following directory information for students:

          FERPA Release or Restriction of Information

          A student may request additional information be released to specific individuals or organizations by completing a Release of Information Form. If a student does not want any information released, including directory information, they should complete a FERPA Restriction Form.

          Students who request a FERPA Restriction are required to complete all academic actions, in person, with a photo ID, or through their eServices account. This includes asking questions pertaining to the student’s academic and financial records, adding and dropping classes, requesting password resets, etc.

          Online Student FERPA Requests

          Out-of-district, out-of-state, and out-of-country students who are enrolled in all online classes should print a copy of the form, complete, sign, scan, and email to Enrollment Services with a copy of a government-issued photo ID that includes a signature. Forms sent through email must be sent from the student’s ICC email address in order to be considered valid.

          Release of Information Form FERPA Restriction Form

          Dropping/Withdrawing from Class

          500 Internal Server Error-大发体育_在线

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

           *online, by mail, by fax, or in person prior to the refund date(s) for their course(s). Refund dates vary and are posted for each course on the student’s class schedule. Students may drop class(es) up until 75 percent of the class has elapsed. Students are financially responsible for tuition and fees after the refund date.

          *If you experience problems when trying to drop a class online through your eServices account, you must contact the ICC Technology Help Desk within 24 hours of your attempt so that we can research the problem. If you do not make this contact, your situation will be handled in accordance with the current ICC enrollment policies.

          Dropping Class(es) by Mail or Fax

          The envelope or fax must be postmarked prior to or on the drop (or refund) date on the class schedule for the course. Requests received during the weekend with the appropriate date on the envelope or fax receipt will be processed the following business day.

          If you have any questions or would like to verify your request has been received, please contact Enrollment Services at (309) 694-5600.

          Dropping Classes due to Non-Attendance

          Students who are identified as a non-attender by their instructor will be dropped from the class at midterm. Students recorded as non-attenders will be notified by mail they have been Administratively Dropped from the class without refund of tuition. Instructors have individual and varying policies regarding non-attendance. Do not assume you will be dropped if you never attended or stop attending class. If space is available and approvals from department and instructor are obtained, students may re-enroll in a class from which they have been Administratively Dropped.

          Dropping Classes due to Academic Misconduct

          Students who receive a failing grade on an assignment for Academic Misconduct will not be allowed to drop that course without instructor permission. In addition, students who are given a failing grade in the course for Academic Misconduct will not be allowed to drop the course. ICC reserves the right to reinstate any individuals who are dropped in these situations.

          Late Withdrawal

          Withdrawals after the end date listed in the class schedule will be considered late. Download the late withdrawal form for more information.

          Withdrawal due to Active Duty Call

          In accordance with Illinois Statute 330 ILCS 60/5.2, students who are called to active military service have the right to receive a refund of tuition and fees applicable to their registration when called to duty for a period of seven or more consecutive days. Withdrawal from courses will not impact the grade point average of the service member. Please provide a copy of your orders to the ICC Veterans Affairs Coordinator as soon as you receive them.

          Cancellation of Class

          ICC reserves the right to cancel a class section due to insufficient enrollment. Students enrolled in canceled classes will be contacted and can choose to enroll in another class. If the College cancels a class, the student will receive a total refund of tuition and fees for the canceled class if they chose not to enroll in another class.


          ICC is unable to generate a valid 1098-T for you if we don not have your social security number or taxpayer identification number (TIN) on file. Please complete the W-9s form and submit it to:

          Illinois Central College
          Enrollment Services
          1 College Dr.
          East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

          If you are considering a non-resident alien for US tax purposes on an F, J, or B visa, you are not eligible for these tax benefits. You do not need to fill out this form.

              <kbd id="uc34eutz"></kbd><address id="va4rinxv"><style id="ub85iucy"></style></address><button id="xzldmzoc"></button>